Er. Abhishek Thakur
Instead of being afraid of such prestigious national level career, you must get ready to afford hard work under proper guidance. In this competitive era, you must check out your strategy to build up your career well in advance because your little bit late decision can give a big land to your competitors. It has been my Observation that most of such people go ahead during the time but others waste. Because success of a person depends on a series of little daily efforts which one has to earn it in proper time. If you want to be successful in Life then you must have to believe in action. Build up your career and let the dreams of your parents turn into reality. We think you would never like to lag behind your friends who already have decided their line of action because, the secret of your future is hidden in your daily routine & we, at Govt. Industrial Training Institute, Kullu will take care of even your seconds.
Trainee enrollment Percentage
- Female Trainees
- Female Trainees
INSTITUTE TRADES AVAILABLE
Sewing Technology Trade
Seats:- 40 Eligibility: 10th Pass Units: 2 Duration: 1 Year
- To deliver high quality training
- To provide industry ready skill
- Skill development of Female
- World class Training & Placement
- Upgraded Faculty, Machines, Teaching Techniques
- At least 85% to 90% of Trainees should get Placement facility.
- To develop a world class institute to impart training to make trainees readily acceptable to the industry.
- To raise the training level of CTS scheme on par with the COE standard, by imparting systematic training.
Institute Management Committee
Institute Management Committee (IMC) of Govt. ITI Kullu is a registered society under HP Society Act 2006. The IMC is constituted with having member from Industry representative, Employment Office, State Govt official and Student Representative and have Chairman from Industry member. Click to Read More